Why Is There A Credit Card Charge From Arrington Performance on my statement when I bought from ShopSupercharger.com?
ShopSupercharger.com is owned and operated by Arrington Performance. That is the legal name of our company.
Frequently asked questions about Supercharger Kits
Click on one of the links below to view some of superchargings most asked questions and concerns.
- Why has supercharging become so popular?
- What can a supercharger kit do for my car or truck?
- How does adding a supercharger kit increase engine performance?
- How much horsepower will a supercharger kit add to my engine?
How will a supercharger affect my fuel economy? (mpg) or
Will installing a supercharger kit kill my fuel economy?
- What type of fuel do I need to use in a supercharged car or truck?
- What is detonation? How can it be avoided?
- Will a supercharger kit shorten the life of my performance engine or drivetrain?
- Are superchargers 50 state legal?
- Will installing a supercharger void my warranty?
- What type of warranty is provided with a new supercharger kit?
- How long does it take to install a complete supercharger kit?
- What is Intercooling and what are its advantages?
- What is the difference between supercharger manufacturers?
- Why do I need a complete supercharger kit when tuner kits are cheaper?